Thursday 23 October 2008

A gift with blessings

I've invited my friend Wilfried to join the ourwwworld team of people learning to blog sustainably from and for Africa. It is my hope that we can develop this space together in a way that serves the development of the Amasiko project that I've written about at my own blog.

To Wilfried: nobody is watching yet except you and me, so start writing! Between now and 1 November, I will work on customizing the look of your blog for you, while you work on creating at least 5 new posts. Once you have 5 posts (I will also do some minor editing for you, as requested), then we will start working on inviting an audience to see what you've created. There will be some stuff happening in November that might earn you some cash, so that's why the 1 Nov deadline for 5 posts. After that you can slow down to about 2/week.

Meanwhile, please subscribe by email to the ourwwworld team blog where I'll be posting some relevant tips and bigger picture knowledge that will help you build a sustainable blog.

Hugs and blessings to you. Have fun, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment